Tarpon River Homes for Sale
As we see per square foot sale prices rising all over Fort Lauderdale I continue to find tremendous opportunity in the neighborhood of Tarpon River. First let's take a look at the available inventory. All data is current, and taken from the MLS, at the time of this posting.
- At the time of this posting there were 9 single family Tarpon River homes for sale.
- Prices begin at $250,000 for a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, home that would be ideal for a first time home buyer.
- Prices end up at $1.6 million for a waterfront home with 105 feet of docking space.
- At the time of this posting the median asking price for single family Tarpon River Homes was $395,000.
Let's make some quick comparisons by neighborhood. At the time of this posting, the median single family asking price by neighborhood is:
- Victoria Park $625,000
- Rio Vista (north of Davie Blvd south of the intracoastal) $1.899 million
- Las Olas Isles $3.39 million
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (including Harbor Inlet and Harbor Beach) $3.5 million
- Croissant Park $379,000
- Sample size in Sailboat Bend is too small to be reliable
I would absolutely be willing to pay the $16,000 premium to buy in Tarpon River over Croissant Park. Tarpon River's proximity to the Downtown Fort Lauderdale area gives the neighborhood fantastic long term value due to location.
There are 9 Tarpon River townhouses currently listed for sale. Prices range from $239,000 for a 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom (this unit is a great value), up to $599,000 for a pre construction 4 bedroom 3 bathroom waterfront townhouse.
Tarpon River homes are great for end users looking for a reasonably priced home, investors, and builders! Give me a call if you'd like to speak more about opportunities in the neighborhood, or to schedule a showing of the available properties that fit your needs.
I work as a Realtor in Southeast Fort Lauderdale. If you’re interested in buying or selling a home, condominium, or townhouse (townhome) in: Rio Vista, Victoria Park, Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Harbor Beach, Lauderdale Harbors, Sailboat Bend, Tarpon River, Croissant Park, Collee Hammock, Seven Isles, Nurmi Isles, Idlewyld, or Las Olas Isles, please feel free to contact me at (786)443-7203 or through my email email@example.com. I am a Realtor that works on Saturdays to accommodate those with busy schedules.
Veniceofamericahomes.com is a trusted source for real estate trends, statistics, and data, as well as aesthetics.
Written By Casey Prindle