Privage Fort Lauderdale Beach Pre Construction
I wrote about Privage some time ago when it was slated to be named the Grand Birch Fort Lauderdale Beach. The location of Privage Fort Lauderdale Beach will be 325 North Birch Road. What really stands out about this project, is the size or lack thereof. Privage will be 22 units. In total, 22 units! The building is scheduled to be 11 stories, or 2 units per floor. Luxury buyers are often seeking privacy, and don't want to hear neighbors doors slamming shut, as you're likely to hear in a building with 25 units per floor. That is why 2 units per floor is such a great feature. Here's what's even more outstanding, the smallest floor plan I've seen has a total area of 3,343 square feet. That's the smallest! The likely buyer for this project is someone that wants to have all the amenities of a condominium, without sacrificing the square footage of a single family home.
Let's not kid ourselves, these aren't going to come cheap. This will be a building built with luxury in mind, on the intracoastal, very large floor plans, with only 22 total units, and only 2 blocks from the beach sand. The developer has pricing guidance of $850 average per square foot. Prices should start around $2.4 million and would step up from there. The total deposit would be 40%. The structure would be 10% at reservation, 10% at contract, 10% at groundbreaking, and 10% at pouring. Estimated completion of the build is Spring of 2016. For the yachting crowd the developer is hoping to have 8 slips which can hold up to a 70 foot vessel.
Privage Fort Lauderdale Beach interior features will include:
- GRAND DOUBLE DOOR ENTRY, WITH UNOBSTRUCTED AND SWEEPING INTRACOASTAL VIEWS
- FLOW THROUGH RESIDENCES OFFERING SUNRISE AND SUNSET VIEWS, FRAMED THROUGH FLOOR-TO-CEILING GLASS
- MARBLE FLOORING THROUGHOUT RESIDENCES
- ELECTRONIC BLINDS IN MAIN LIVING AREAS AND MASTER BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS, FINISHED WALK-IN CLOSETS WITH CUSTOM DESIGNED CLOSETRY
- OPTION OF 3 DESIGNER KITCHENS, EACH WITH CUSTOM BACKSPLASH, COUNTERTOP AND FLOORING
- OUTDOOR WET BAR WITH REFRIGERATOR FOR ENTERTAINING
- MORNING KITCHENS IN MASTER SUITES
- HIS AND HER BATHROOMS WITH STEAM SHOWER
- WINE STORAGE WITH DUAL CONTROLS FOR UP TO 166 BOTTLES
- GAS POWERED COOK TOP
- PRIVATE IN-RESIDENCE GAS FIREPLACE
- UTILITY ROOM WITH BUILT IN CABINETRY, WASHER AND DRYER AND SINK
- SMART TECHNOLOGY AND WIRED FOR SECURITY
- PRIVATE ELEVATORS OPEN INTO YOUR PRIVATE FOYER
- TOP OF THE LINE APPLIANCES BY WOLF / SUB-ZERO
- SUB ZERO REFRIGERATORS
- DOUBLE OVEN AND MICROWAVE
- WARMING DRAWERS
Privage Fort Lauderdale Beach building services and amenities will include:
- SUPERIOR EXTERIOR ARCHITECTURE DESIGN
- LUSHLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE GRAND ENTRANCE
- IMPRESSIVE PORTE-COCHÈRE
- STUNNING GRAND LOBBY
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE AND VALET SERVICE
- FLOOR TO CEILING GLASS IN SPACIOUS AMENITY AREAS BRINGING THE OUTDOOR SPACE INDOORS
- MEDIA AND SCREENING AREA
- WINE & CIGAR BODEGA WITH PERSONAL WINE STORAGE FOR EACH RESIDENCE
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR BAR
- OUTDOOR GRILLING AREA
- FULL CATERING KITCHEN
- SPECTACULAR FITNESS CENTER
- MEN & WOMEN SPA, WITH SAUNA, SHOWERS AND LOCKERS
- TRANQUIL SEAMLESS POOL SET ON THE INTRACOASTAL
- INTIMATE CABANAS AND LOUNGES
- PET FRIENDLY BUILDING WITH A PRIVATE DOG PARK AND GROOMING FACILITY
- PRIVATE GARAGES AND ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING STATIONS
Can I just say once again, North Beach Village is undergoing rapid transformation. I feel like I've said this enough times that the proverbial horse has been beaten to death, a few times over. No matter what price point you're looking in, you can likely find something in North Beach Village that is for sale. The long term growth prospects for the area are phenomenal in my opinion.
Give me a call or send me an email if you'd like to set up a showing for Privage.
I work as a Realtor in Southeast Fort Lauderdale. If you’re interested in buying or selling a home, condominium, or townhouse (townhome) in: Rio Vista, Victoria Park, Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Sailboat Bend, Tarpon River, Croissant Park, Collee Hammock, Wilton Manors, Poinsettia Heights, Coral Ridge, or Las Olas Isles, please feel free to contact me at (786)443-7203 or through my email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am a Realtor that works on Saturdays to accommodate those with busy schedules.
Veniceofamericahomes.com is a trusted source for real estate trends, statistics, and data, as well as aesthetics.
Written By Casey Prindle